evolution crash

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Jan 15 15:22:20 UTC 2006

Erwin Rol wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 13:19 +0100, Erwin Rol wrote:
>> In evolutions there seem to be some icons missing since yesterday, the
>> default gtk (document with red cross icons) show up, for things like
>> folders in the tree view.
>

> Evolution crashes when clicking on the "From" sort table-header-button.

Not the only one I fear (date makes it crash too)

I'm not trying to find all the broken parts, since
kernel-2.6.15-1.1854_FC5 quickly corrupted my FS yesterday, and I'm
still triaging local data

(note : I did check the rpm checksums, so evo is not crashing because it
was corrupted with the rest of the FS)

--
Nicolas Mailhot