RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 19:10:52 UTC 2006

Bill Nottingham wrote:

>Rahul Sundaram (sundaram at redhat.com) said:
>

>>We would of course highlight that its a test release in the
>>announcement, installer, release notes etc.
>>

>Because everyone always reads those. :)
>
>Going back, what exactly are we trying to solve here - is Test Release
>actively confusing people?
>
>Bill

Not confusing but not attractive either. For everybody who doesnt
understand the meaning behind the black diamond reference, it is still a
attractive name. If people miss out all the references to indicate that
its a test release with the announcements, anaconda etc they are really
being naive...

--
Rahul