bugzilla unwell?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 12:58:51 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 04:14, nodata wrote:
> AGAIN! Incredible. You think they'd learn. I'll file a bug when it works
> again.

Again what?  The last bugzilla outage was due to double disk failure, not
running out of disk space.  Running out of space is sometimes unavoidable if
something spins out of control and fills it all at once.  Yes notifications
are possible, and probably already made, but it may have been too late.  So
I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to "learn" here, but thanks for your
input.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora