obsolete dependencies on libsysfs.so.1

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jul 10 10:18:36 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 18:00 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> indeed, and bridge-utils.

Nah, I updated and rebuilt bridge-utils yesterday.

Actually, I think I _asked_ for sysfsutils to be updated a few weeks ago
so that I could update bridge-utils, because by chance I happened to
noticed that the autocrap stuff in new bridge-utils silently builds
tools for a 2.4 kernel if you don't have sysfsutils-2.0.0.

But I thought the answer was "not this late in the cycle", so I was
vaguely surprised to see it change without getting any further email on
the subject other than the dependency nag.

> What's the Core equivalent of Extras' owners/owners.list? Each of the
> tools that's generating Core+Extras stats could make use of such to
> identify package owneres too.

Er, not sure. I think bugzilla and/or brew has a list but I'm not sure
how to access it.

--
dwmw2