Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-07-18

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed Jul 19 17:05:15 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 01:12:15PM +0200, Zoltan Kota wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gnomevfs.so:
> undefined symbol: gnome_vfs_mime_get_all_components
>
> gnome-python2-gnomevfs is there. Do you have any idea what the problem is?
> What should I look for? What is the difference between the
> "buildsys.fedoraproject" and "buildsys.linux.dell" so that happens?

buildsys.fedoraproject isn't yet using the reduced package set in the
chroot; buildsys.linux.dell is.  So things will succeed on the live
site that will fail on mine, but mine is just a predictor of failures
that will start soon...

That said, there does appear to be a bug in gnomevfs that will affect
a number of builds.

--
Matt Domsch
Software Architect