Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:56:31 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 06:33 -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
<snip>
> As long as I have the ability to do so, I pledge to do my part to make
> sure proprietary software of _ANY_ kind, drivers or otherwise, does
> not hold open source software users hostage or delay or restrict
> open source software promulgation.
>
> I kindof feel like staying up all night tonight now, and releasing 7.1
> for FC5 on Wednesday.

Even though I'm an avid nVidia user and most likely X11R7.1 update will
most likely break my Quake4 habits, I second the above.
Fedora must not be held hostage by nVidia's release schedule.
nVidia had two full months to prepare for this release... more then
enough.

Bring it on!
/me rush to finish Q4 before all hell breaks lose...

Gilboa