Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 28 05:05:10 UTC 2006

From: fedora-devel-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-devel-list-
> Just as users do not have to update to FC6 to get a new kernel, they
> should not have to upgrade to FC6 to get a new X.

But they should upgrade to FC6 to get new gcc, new gnome, new .... seriously
I find the argument 'they shouldn't have to upgrade to get a new X' somewhat
.. thin

Either we embrace that we put everyone on a rawhide kind of release cycle,
with large updates and (relatively major) version changes of the components,
or we embrace that a release is a somewhat stable platform..