Changing the default font in Fedora Core 6

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Mon Jun 12 20:24:49 UTC 2006

روز دوشنبه، 2006-06-12 ساعت 17:43 +0200، Nicolas Mailhot نوشت:
> Le Lun 12 juin 2006 17:16, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
>
> > It is a bit hard to work with you when you are just not listening to the
> > one point that has been repeated time and again to you:
> >
> > Cramming all scripts into one font is not going to work very well.
>
> This was last week's Behdad argument. In case you didn't notice, his
> stated reason for blocking DejaVu changed since.

I really believe Behdad has nothing personal against DejaVu. I (as
someone who has included both Latin and Arabic in some fonts he created
previously) also believe the same (and will remove Latin from the Linux
version of FarsiWeb Persian fonts when I get to it).

Owen Taylor has also said the same. I guess Owen can't be accused of
bias towards the Persian language or other languages using the Arabic
script.

roozbeh