Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-18

Michael J. Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Sun Jun 18 20:56:00 UTC 2006

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le dimanche 18 juin 2006 à 13:05 -0500, Matt Domsch a écrit :
>

>>dejavu-fonts	nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
>

> Can I have a build log ? It seems very strange that building a font
> package failed (moreover a font package wish has been rebuilt
> intensively this week without any failures so far)

Logs can be found here:

http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results-extras/i386/dejavu-fonts-2.7.0-0.17.20060614svn943.fc6.src.rpm/result/

You need to look at the root.log, seems it was not able to install some
packages.

The current buildsys is not using the soon to be default minimal build
root (IIRC), hence why it may build on the buildsys and not with Matt's
rebuild.

Michael