FC-devel tree can remove notify-daemon?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Jun 19 12:19:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 10:10 +0200, Florian La Roche wrote:
> Another item I just saw is bind packaging symlinks with really
> strange mode perms. We should probably start using rpmlint or
> other tools to monitor such items for Fedora Core...

We are reviewing packages in small consumable parts to bring them up to
snuff with the Fedora Packaging Guidelines.  Fixing the BuildRequires
was just the first step.  By doing it in small targetted steps it is far
easier for maintainers to accept community patches/input on the
packages.

I'll look into the eclipse issue.