Help name the test project!

Mario Pascucci mpascucci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:09:23 UTC 2006

Il giorno gio, 15/06/2006 alle 20.44 -0400, Will Woods ha scritto:
> Hello Fedorans! I need your help.
>
> I've started putting info about the Fedora testing project on the wiki -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraTesting - but I've got a problem.

cut

> So - does anyone have a good name for these things? We need your help!
> We can't start mailing lists and websites without a good name!

My little (and useless) contribute:

* Fedora Heavy Construction Yard (FHCY)
* Fedora Arsenale (as the name of the historical shipyard in Venice,
Italy, at the time of the powerful Venice Republic,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Venice )
* Fedora Utopia Planitia Shipyard (FedUPS), but may cause copyright
issue with Star Trek trademarks...