groupware for Fedora

Helge Hess helge.hess at opengroupware.org
Wed Jun 21 23:26:59 UTC 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 16:15, Erwin Rol wrote:
> But anyway, to get back to the real question, are there any groupware
> projects going on for Fedora ? :-)

OGo provides yum and apt repositories for Fedora 2/3/4 (AFAIK not 5
yet). Our biggest issue with Fedora builds is that (according to our
build wizard) its hard to get Fedora running inside a Linux VServer
partition.

BTW: Contributions to rewrite the OGo RPM specfiles to match the
Fedora conventions would be very welcome!

Greets,
   Helge

PS: the issue with open-xchange is not that you need to assign
copyright to the company, but that they changed the license from GPL
to a non-free license. Interested parties may want to read the OX
mail archives which contain plenty of mails on the issue.
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/
OpenGroupware.org