Core i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-22

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Fri Jun 23 07:44:56 UTC 2006

Matt Domsch wrote:
> Core Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for i386 Thu Jun 22 16:47:51 CDT 2006
>
> Note: This is using a reduced set of packages in the build chroot as
> compared to the standard Fedora Extras build system before FC6test1.  See
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/FixBuildRequires for more
> information, including the list of packages removed from the
> default build chroot.

[SNIP]
> xorg-x11-xfwp ['191813 CLOSED']

After fixing the i810 one, I just reviewed the xfwp one also, as
I was sure I fixed that already.  It's fixed in 1.0.1-3 which is
in rawhide already, but the failure log is for 1.0.1-2 which does
not contain the fix.

xorg-x11-xfwp-1.0.1-3                     dist-fc6              mharris

Thanks again,
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca