nfs-utils dependency error

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Jun 27 11:46:27 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 13:19 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> IMHO the good answer is we botched things, because even if a user got
> old
> repositories configured, things should just work.

Yes and no.  If you're using rawhide, you _really_ shouldn't be using
-updates from the previous release.  The collection of rawhide already
inherits all packages from FC5-updates, but can have overriding
packages.  The build root is different, the packages built have
different options, so on and so forth.  -updates from the previous
release are not meant for use within development and things can break.