typos errors in /etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:16:15 UTC 2006

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 05:51:00 -0500 Josh Boyer wrote:
> Otherwise, it's just noise.
You are right, in general, but due to the imminent release date I
thought I had better to post also here so that a trivial not blocking
bug could have more chance to be seen and eventually forwarded...
In bugzilla I posted the bug as "Normal", because we are talking about
a "cosmetic" bug (only a wrong echo command inside the script for
status option): these days I think mantainers are only targeted to
blocking problems.
Call this "efficiency through redundancy"?