No more selinux-policy-*-sources

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 21:05:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 07:34 -0800, Shahms King wrote:

> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> > Orion Poplawski wrote:
> >
> >> I there some docs (FAQ/ReleaseNotes?) that describe how to make
> >> changes to policy in FC5?
> >>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/FAQ/ProposedAdditions
> >

> This should be widely linked and become well known.

Please do not link to that page.  As it says, it is proposed additions.

The new maintainer of the SELinux FAQ is intending to have an updated
FAQ for the FC 5 release.  I'm working with him to help make this
happen.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject