Wild and crazy times for the development tree

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 14:42:28 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 05:27:26PM -0600, Ian Pilcher wrote:
> Mike A. Harris wrote:
> > All proprietary drivers?  ;o)
>
> I can't help wondering...
> What do you guys do when you want decent 3D performance?

I walk out of the front door, the resolution is excellent, the shadows are
superbly computed and you get exercise too 8)

On the more serious side there is a lack of DRI capability for very high
end gaming. R2xx will do all that I need however because highly detailed
simulations of killing people really don't appeal.

Alan