Bootsplash?

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Sat Mar 25 00:57:19 UTC 2006

I would just like to say, after extensively using both suspend2 and
whatever the current stock suspend is, suspend2 is vastly superior. Its
much faster, it provides better feedback (userui), its more interactive.
You can cancel a suspend. (which would have been great with the suspend
loop bug I hit...) If you boot with a mismatching kernel, suspend2 will
warn you and ask you before it blows away your suspend image, giving you
a chance to restart with the right kernel.

Of course, Fedora shouldn't merge suspend2. Upstream should. And
apparently the answer to that is "Pavel says no". :P