FC6: reducing size, moving packages out to fedora extras, security?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:24:52 UTC 2006

I think the installation process (from Extras) could do with some polishing,
maybe enough to make users never have to use the command line for yum ( I
think I still would use the command line personally)

Presently, I do not consider FC to be too large, but apperently this may not
be the overall perception.