GUI controls for instrumentation

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Mar 27 19:03:15 UTC 2006

On Monday, March 27, 2006 7:52 PM +0100 Joe Desbonnet
<jdesbonnet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Advantage of SVG is that it's a thin client solution: ie you just need
> IE + SVG Plugin or just Firefox 1.5+

Does SVG do 3D? I tried a few of the examples and they all looked flat.
That's not a problem for me personally, but the PHB's love the pretty
gizmos, and that's who I'm shopping for. (I'm the guy who looks closely at
the screenshots in reviews to see what's actually happening, instead of
which has the prettier control set. For my own use, I buy for
functionality, not looks. Even in games.)