GUI controls for instrumentation

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:34:09 UTC 2006

Tcl is designed as an embeddable scripting language, and it's simple
and easy to use. I've seen it embedded in several network
infrastructure devices. Perl ... emm... yech (just an opinion --
please don't flame me). If you use Java, BeanShell is nice. Also check
Ruby. I don't know anything about it yet, but is supposed to be the
best thing since sliced pan if you believe its advocates.

Joe.