Double dare ya, Fedora! And your art sucks!

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Mar 31 15:41:13 UTC 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:15:02 -0500, Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> escreveu:
> * Casimiro de Almeida Barreto <casimiro.barreto at gmail.com> [2006-03-28 07:59]:
> >
> > The java that comes along with GCC runs only about 10-20% of Java Applications
> > in market. Want examples: try to access any Brazilian bank using "Fedora
> > standard Java".
>
> Can you give concrete examples?  Preferably as bugs?

The banks that he mentions require a java plugin, so he will have to wait for the work on the plugin.
As for the applications, I dont have any examples of well known applications, except the bug report I just filled (bug 187513), about a JFileChooser that shows no files in the directory and throws an exception if you click on area where the files should be.

--
Pedro Macedo