Split-off package config from release note packages

Demond James dnjinc at wowway.com
Fri Mar 31 17:34:56 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm wrote:
> But then hell breaks loose and people accuse JoeBob of forking fedora,
> when all he wanted to do is either provide decent mirrors (local or
> not) for his users or additional repos. Having to replace
> fedora-release to do that results in for example:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnMahowald/ATrpmsWarning

What would help stop the propaganda Axel is descriptions of the changes
that were made to these core packages.  As it stands now I do not want
to replace the core packages with your packages simply because I don't
now what changes you made.  Let me decided if I want that added
feature.  Other than that great job and great repo.   Thank you!

Demond