yum question, reverting to old packages.

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 2 23:28:21 UTC 2006

Richard Hally wrote:

> I don't care if you think "your credentials" entitle you to think you
> are God himself. Ideas stand or fall on their own merit.
> If you criticize others you should only expect criticism in return. If
> you don't like my style too bad. *You* can ignore me if you choose to do
> so, please. But please don't criticize others and not expect a reaction.
> If you try to tell others how to behave, I think you are out of line.

I dont mind criticism as such. If you are critiquing a program by all
means do so but keep it at the technical level and remember that you are
critiquing a Free software program written by volunteers in their free
time.

Requests can be made, feedback and patches can be send but if you are
going to do so, sarcasm wouldn't help in any way especially when you are
talking about a hard problem like dealing with downgrades in a fail safe
manner. I am not out of line in pointing out that politely to you in a
discussion.

Rahul