Apache Fedora branding

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Sep 9 09:20:19 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 03:34 +0530, Rahul wrote:
> We frequently get mails (atleast once every month) at info AT
> fedoraproject.org from random  administrators about how Fedora has
> hijacked their system or some such stuff because there is some limited
> amount of Fedora branding on the default webpage in Apache.
>
> We now have a document at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage
> to explain to them what this means.

That document just repeats the same information which was available in
the default web page anyway -- what's the point?

And if the Wiki document is saying things that _aren't_ on our default
page -- why is that? File bugs to have the default page clarified,
rather than making another page to augment it.

--
dwmw2