Anyone working on kdelibs4 snapshot packages for developers?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Sep 19 12:26:53 UTC 2006

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> I asked:
>> Is anyone working on parallel-installable kdelibs4 packages (similar to
>> the qt4 packages we already have in Extras) for Fedora to be used by
>> developers?
>
> I'll take the collective silence as a "no". :-(
>
> I might get started on it, but without some infrastructure to push the
> packages to (Extras isn't it, I don't think a package changing API and ABI
> once a week will be welcome there ;-) ) and without a faster build system
> than my Pentium III, it's pretty scary.

I can help out.  We can host these packages on
http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/
(in the "unstable" repo prolly)

Don't have a distributed buildsystem yet (ie, haven't gotten plague working
yet), so atm, I'll have to manually queue srpm's to mock.

Other than that, my participation/help will most likely be minimal (for
awhile anyway), got a pretty full plate.

-- Rex