wake-up from suspend

HM Eng.Prowip eng at prowip.net.br
Tue Sep 19 13:32:12 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 09:34, John DeDourek wrote:
> If anyone has some pointers to useful information gathering techniques
> for this problem, I would be interested.

I think a way to figure out what it is and if it is a config issue is first
zzz'ing without xorg and any drivers unloaded, such as NIC, WL cards,
external devices and USBs
When it comes back then you may have a chance to figure out how to wake-up
with xorg and drivers
But if not then I guess there is nothing to do until the issue is solved by
kernel/acpi developers

Hans