Anyone working on kdelibs4 snapshot packages for developers?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Sep 20 01:00:47 UTC 2006

Rex Dieter <rdieter <at> math.unl.edu> writes:
> I can help out.  We can host these packages on
> http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/
> (in the "unstable" repo prolly)

Thanks.

> Don't have a distributed buildsystem yet (ie, haven't gotten plague working
> yet), so atm, I'll have to manually queue srpm's to mock.

OK.

> Other than that, my participation/help will most likely be minimal (for
> awhile anyway), got a pretty full plate.

Yeah, I know how that feels... I've got way too much stuff to do too, so I
don't promise I'll get anywhere (also considering that the KDE builds I'll have
to do to test my specfiles probably take hours on my slow computer).

I must say I'm also worried about getting flooded with questions like this:
http://dot.kde.org/1158239585/1158694433/

        Kevin Kofler