xterm: restore env after restart

Richard Emberson remberson at edgedynamics.com
Mon Sep 25 14:21:28 UTC 2006

I am an xterm kind of guy, I have multiple virtual desktops with
multiple xterms per desktop. When I stop and then restart KDE
(maybe because I have to reboot, new kernel, etc.) I get all
of the xterms, then all come up, but not with their environments.
The xterms are all created which the bash shell in my home
directory. What I want is for each xterm to be in the directory
where it was when I rebooted with the same command history.

Does anyone know how to do this (and share that info)?
thanks

Richard

may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.