alsa-oss

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Sep 27 17:33:29 UTC 2006

Fibonacci Prower wrote :

> > They partly removed an old programming
> > interface which has been flagged as "going away" for several years. Nor
> > have I anything particularly against skype, its just another random
> > proprietary app.
>

> A widely-used one for which there's no free alternative that I know of.
>
> Alan

You're definitely not going anywhere with this discussion. OSS is dead,
move on, nothing to see here. If any proprietary software broke, you're
better off whining to its vendor anyway.

Also, please remove or quote properly the names of the people you are
quoting, as it seems like they signed what you actually wrote. (see
above for an example of what Alan didn't write)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3) - Linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2689.fc6
Load : 0.28 0.23 0.19