Future New Init for FC7?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:59:20 UTC 2007

sorry, my mistake. it`s indeed only loading the kernel modules that are
needed. what i actuallt mean is that there are way more things compiled
inside the kernel than i need but that`s just me.. someone else might need
those things so i understand why they are compiled in.

and can someone tell us (atleast me ;)) about the new init methods and
timings? because it sounds interesting to me (i would love to have a 10
second boot ^_^)

Mark