hal + pam update errors

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 6 11:56:05 UTC 2007

On Friday 06 April 2007 07:58:07 Michael Schwendt wrote:
> With up-to-date Rawhide i386, a package "test-libs" obsoletes an installed
> package "test" just fine. Yum reports that "test-libs replaces test".
> That is with test.i386 installed, test-libs.i386 only in the repo, and
> a normal "yum update".

This is why I stated I'll be setting up a test case for myself, as I've been
relying on others to report back tests with the built up hal-libs obsoleting
hal.  Unfortunately I was far more focused on the merger work and was not
able to get to this task this week, I will next week.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora