Any objection to updating wireless-tools in devel?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 23:04:12 UTC 2007

Dan Williams wrote:
> It means a bump in the soname of the library, requiring rebuilds of
> NetworkManager, rhpl, and kdenetwork to name a few.

My main objection is that it's a beta still.  But I suppose that people
in networking never want to make actual releases.
*cough*NetworkManager*cough*.

Seriously, though, it would be super if we could convince both of you
guys to actually release stuff.  We're now going to ship a beta version
of both NM and wireless-tools so what is the point in calling either a beta?

</rant>