Filing FC7T3 bugs against "test3" vs. "devel"

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:44:59 UTC 2007

On 4/10/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> wrote:

> ------- Additional Comments From mattdm at mattdm.org  2007-04-10 12:35 EST
> -------
> Fedora 7 test bugs should be filed against "devel", not against
> test1/2/3. This
> isn't obvious, I know. Moving this report so it isn't lost.

Sorry but it is anything but obvious for new bug submitters.
I went to bugzilla and saw developement, test1, test2..., fc5test1...,
fc6test1, fc6test2, fc6test3 so I was expecting also f7test1, 2 and 3
or fc7test1, 2 and 3.

For me this is anything but obvious or intuitive.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241