Profugus software

Anton Kuznetsov kuznetsovaval at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 12 16:08:38 UTC 2007

I and my team want to contribute the software which automatically migrates XEN
virtual machines between 2 systems based on their CPU time. The software is
written in Python. Download the RPM package from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/profugus
Full documentation for the software is not available it's pending for
submittion on sourceforge, but the software has a manpage and here are steps
to configure the software:
1. You should have XEN configured for migration and have RSA key for
implementing ssh to the remote machine.

2. Install the RPM package (master host):
rpm -i profugus-0.1.-1.i586.rpm

3.Edit the /etc/profugus.conf:
Remote  {remote host}

Instead of {remote host} put the real name or IP address of the remote host

4.Run profugus first time
       profugus -f

This command will copy your RSA public key to the remote machine

5.Starting the service
service profugus start

Questions, comments, suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
	Anton Kuznetsov