Profugus software

Anton Kuznetsov kuznetsovaval at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 14 01:18:51 UTC 2007

>Have you considered submitting your package to Fedora Extras (soon to
>be merged with Fedora Core) ? If you did that, it would be available
>to all users of Fedora out of the box via yum. Details on how to do
>that are here:
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

I'm a new person here and I didn't even know that I can do that. It would be awesome to do something useful for people.

Software is not working smooth though and we have a lot of thing to work on.

Thanks for the offer, and I'll go through all steps to contribute the software to fedora package collection

Anton