Getting to a final F7 feature list

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 03:29:10 UTC 2007

John Poelstra said the following on 04/17/2007 09:38 AM Pacific Time:
> Now I'm off to check in and update status for each of these:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/FeatureList
> If you are a feature owner and can get there first that would be a big
> help.
>
> I'll send a summary once I am done.

Thanks to everyone who updated each feature with a status.

I added one of three descriptors to each feature on the wiki page summarizing the features for F7.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/FeatureList

IN == A good portion of the feature (or more) is completed and is already in F7
OUT == Feature will not be completed in time for F7 and is not in F7
UNCERTAIN == Status of the feature is unclear or I was unable to determine if the feature is in F7.

John