Root filesystem encryption patch set

Thomas Swan thomas.swan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:12:24 UTC 2007

> The problem here is that the patches have been sitting around for plenty
> of
> time to have gotten into one of the earlier test releases, but it didn't
> happen. Who do we have to bug after F8 development starts to get those
> patches in? It seems like the main people who were playing with this
> didn't
> have direct access to commit stuff and for whatever reason the right
> people
> weren't asked.
>
> I doubt I will be playing with F8 test1, but I did want this feature in F7
> and I need to upgrade a few machines from FC5, so I will probably try to
> make this work on one of my boxes under F7 despite the extra pain.

Mine are pretty recent, but I had personal motivation to complete the
pieces.  However, I will probably start a yum repo and try to keep a set of
mkinitrd packages together and in sync for FC7.  If you need help, let me
know.

--
The early bird may get the worm, but the it's the second mouse that gets the
cheese.