Root filesystem encryption patch set

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Apr 26 18:06:53 UTC 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 12:12:13 +0200,
  Florian La Roche <laroche at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello Bruno,
>
> you can add information on addon patches and still outstanding issues to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems , so that
> other people can review them.

But that doesn't get any patches added to anything. Probably there is
some way to find out who is responsible for mkinitrd and then we can ask
them to include the patches once F8 starts.

I think there had been an assumption that this person had been watching
the bugzilla entry for encrypted file systems and would include patches
posted there once people reported they were working OK. That assumption seems
to have been incorrect.