Making the merge happen

eric ericm24x7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:40:40 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> Test4 is out, Final looms, must have merge!
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CoreExtrasMerge is the working
> page for the merge status.  I would like to get merged asap and shake out the
> problems and get some builds done before the final freeze.
>
> Please provide input!

Just a small question: Regarding SRPMS directory structure beneath
"updates",  is there a reason why it is NOT placed under "source"
directory ("updates/6/SRPMS"    instead of  "updates/6/source/SRPMS")
like those of "development" and "release" tree structures
("development/source/SRPMS" and  "6/source/SRPMS")?

eric