Fedora 7 presentation (was Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93))

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:21:45 UTC 2007

On 4/30/07, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Let me try this again.  And once again, I'll present it in the way that I
> sort of envision a "Get Fedora" web page looking:
>
> ========
>
> GET FEDORA 7
>
> There are several versions of Fedora 7 available, depending on your usage
> needs and technical skills.
<snip>
> Does this help, Rahul?

I like the effort to guide people to an install image via user
categorization.  Would it also be possible to add a page for each spin
that holds the package names and descriptions of included components
(ie the base package description not the descriptions for each and
every subpackage from an SRPM) for the more
discriminating/pedantic/obsessive-compulsive set of users?

Maybe wrap those links into text like this:
"Can't decide? Want a closer a look as to what's on each spin? Browse
the included software here"