Fedora 7 presentation (was Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93))

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:29:19 UTC 2007

On 4/30/07, nodata <lsof at nodata.co.uk> wrote:
> Ah yes. I suppose someone will soon ask for a tool for easily creating
> Presto-ised update CDs for those dial-up based Antarcticans..

there's no point in presto based media really. If you are in a
situation where you need media, then you need the full rpms on media,
because you will inevitably need to install something new as a dep.
Presto works to help you minimize bandwidth consumption.. but once you
are relying on media in-hand deltarpms don't gain you anything at all.

-jef