F7T4 install problems on VMware...

Thomas M Steenholdt tmus at tmus.dk
Mon Apr 30 21:34:38 UTC 2007

Hi there...

I've been trying to install F7T4 on VMware workstation 6 (RC) but haven
been successful yet. Have tried both i386 and x86_64 and the same thing
happens every time. When anaconda has built dependencies and is ready to
proceed, anaconda bails, leaving a python backtrace on the screen. I
have the option to save the debug info to a floppy, but that doesn't
work either.

I just wanted to know if this is a known issue that I've missed. Perhaps
a problem with the not-yet-final VMware Workstation 6 or if I need to
file a bug.

/Thomas