Possible missing dependency for source-highlight.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:13:48 UTC 2007

Hi Adrian,

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=91833&name=root.log

I was trying to build gengetopt-2.21-1 in Rawhide, which had
source-highlight as one of the BuildRequires. The build failed for
x86_64, and preliminary investigation revealed (see above link):

Executing /usr/sbin/mock-helper yum --installroot
/var/lib/mock/dist-f8-build-28428-3897/root install
'source-highlight' 'valgrind' 'help2man'
Error: Missing Dependency: libboost_regex.so.2()(64bit) is needed by
package source-highlight

Since then I have removed source-highlight from the BuildRequires, but
just thought it might be helpful to let you know.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7