Plan for tomorrows (20070809) FESCO meeting

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Aug 8 19:56:46 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple (bpepple at fedoraproject.org) said:
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
> to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
> You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
> discussion around Fedora" phase.

I'd like to have a discussion on handling bugs that are blocking
approved features - if there is no response, do we institute the
AWOL maintainer process? Add people to ACLs temporarily so they
can get fixed? Have admins do the changes? Something else?

(The current case of this is the font packaging changes necessary
to remove xfs; there could be more cases in the future.)

Bill