reducing power usage of Fedora - how you can help!

Arjan van de Ven arjan at infradead.org
Wed Aug 15 14:14:25 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 10:46 -0400, Chuck Ebbert wrote:
> On 08/14/2007 04:39 AM, dragoran wrote:
>
> What governor is it using? If it's "ondemand" I don't see why cpuspeed
> should even be running at all.

speaking of cpuspeed... why does it have a script that runs at shutdown?
sounds like a total waste of cpu cycles and disk accesses and spuriously
making boot times longer.. since really what would it to?
--
if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at) linux.intel.com
Test the interaction between Linux and your BIOS via http://www.linuxfirmwarekit.org