TeXLive status

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Aug 15 15:36:15 UTC 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:06:58 +0200 Jindrich Novy wrote:

> My account on people.redhat.com likely ran out of quota, so at least
> the i386 RPMs are truncated. I'm looking into it now and send email
> as soon as it's fixed.

Hi Jindrich,

Thank you for looking into it.  It appears that all the x86_64 files
were successfully grabbed by a "yum update" so I now have your TeXLive
packages installed.  And they work!  At least they partially work on
some examples.  I'm running into a few small gotchas such as:

  xdvi error:
    Could not load any of the map files listed in xdvi.cfg
    - disabling T1lib.

and:

  dvips: ! Couldn't find header file alt-rule.pro.
  Note that an absolute path or a relative path with .. are denied
    in -R2 mode.

and I'll be glad to add these glitches to the bz entries.  What is the
best way to report these (probably small) issues?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD  |  ed at eh3.com  |  http://eh3.com/