Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 19:13:29 UTC 2007

> There is also a rather large list of things that failed to rebuild during
> Matt Domsch's last rebuild test, and I don't know how many of those have
> been fixed.  That can cause some delays as well.

One has to beware that any unexamined rebuild failure could turn out to be
uncovering a problem with the new toolchain or rpm building stuff.  We have
ironed out enough problems already that I don't think this is very likely.
But it would make me feel better if we could get some eyeballs on all the
remaining failures before we are way into the rebuild churn.

Can you produce an intersection of Matt's failed list with the
not-rebuilt-since-then list?

Thanks,
Roland