Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

Tim Lauridsen tla at rasmil.dk
Sun Aug 26 15:33:39 UTC 2007

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> http://debarshiray.multiply.com/journal/item/98/Repository_Manager_for_Pirut
>
> Finished the Add New Repository dialog today morning. I plan to use a
> similar dialog for the Edit Repository dialog too.
>
> The Delete Repository option may not need a full blown dialog, but a
> warning before actually deleting the repository from the configuration
> files might be useful.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Happy hacking,
> Debarshi

Comments to the 'Add Repo dialog'
Maybe add a protocol combo box to baseurl & mirror list to select
'http://','ftp://','file://','media://'
<http://%27,%27ftp://%27,%27file://%27,%27media://%27> etc. and only
show the file dialog button if 'file://' is selected.
Hide the mirror list & gpg key entries if the mirrorlist & GPG Check
checkboxes is unchecked.
Maybe a radio button to select between baseurl or mirrorlist, it is not
the common case to use both at the same time.
Maybe crete a Notebook with the basic stuff on one page and the advanced
on another page.

Tim