Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:15:11 UTC 2007

> we're wanting to use the same sort of interface for
> editing as adding (because there's lots of win there).

Agreed.

>  Maybe the thing to do is
> to go the route you're saying, but just look and auto-expand if a mirror
> list or gpg key is set.

Exactly.

While editing, expand by default if any of the advanced options have
been used else do not. If the user is just fiddling with the id, name
or baseurl of an adhoc repository she need not get bothered with such
things as mirrorlist and gpgkey unless specifically required.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7